Since 1971 Chuck has held positions in real estate appraisal, development, marketing, and financing. Appraisal work has been for purposes of real estate acquisition, financing, estate valuation, just compensation, and dissolution. Development work has included apartments, an office building, and residential subdivisions. Market studies have been prepared leading to most profitable development as well as determining the feasibility of renovation and remodeling, or conversion of existing commercial or multifamily projects. Experience in financing has included residential, multifamily, and commercial developments. Chuck graduated with a B.A. from Western Washington University. He received his MAI designation in 1987 and founded CJM Investment Property Advisors in 1988. Chuck is a resident of Bellevue.
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- Past President, Seattle Chapter Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Washington
- State Certified General Appraiser, State of Oregon
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of California