Aaron came to CJM with more than a decade’s worth of experience in real estate brokerage and investment. During that time he owned, brokered and arranged financing for multiple apartment transactions as well as brokering the acquisition and leasing of office and industrial property. He holds an undergraduate degree from Macalester College and an MBA from Pepperdine University. A native of Southern California, Aaron lives in Seattle with his wife and three daughters.
- Candidate for Designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified General Appraiser, State of Washington
- State Certified General Appraiser, State of Oregon
- Member, International Right of Way Association
- Designated Broker, State of Washington
- Argus Software Certified, Valuation-DCF